Quality Manager in Belmont, NC
- Communicate with manufacturing/operations/customer on all quality related issues, and lead corrective action process.
- Ensure all products meet customer specifications.
- Establish objectives and procedures governing the performance of assigned activities.
- Issue specific annual objectives within Textum’s QMS to immediate subordinatesand review objectives of operation’s management.
- Evaluate Raw Material Suppliers.
- Direct, monitor and appraise the performance of units immediately reporting and provide the necessary coordination between activities./li>
- Select, maintain and oversee qualified personnel in Quality Department.
- Design information as well as manufacturing systems.
- Act as ISO9001-2008 and AS9100C Management Rep.
- Maintain the QMS system to ensure compliance to the accreditation standards.
- Manage tool and equipment calibration program.
- Give recommendations on how to improve productivity.
- Process the daily production data.
- Manage a Preventative Maintenance Program and establish the metrics to predict failure in the mechanical components of the machines.
- Manage the KPI indicators.
- Reduce the waste percentage by analyzing and reducing selvedge waste.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering field
- Two (2) years of engineering experience using ISO9001-2008, Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen, and 5S
To apply for the position, please email resume to Aaron Feinberg at email@example.com. Refer to code WK17.
A Great Place to Grow Professionally.
The Textum culture thrives on innovative thinking beyond conventional boundaries, we are always looking for new team members who have the drive and skills to help us continue to be a leader in the advanced textile industry. We offer competitive compensation, quality benefits, continuing education and training, as well as a safe professional work environment. For information about our current opportunities, or to submit your resume, please call (704) 822-2400 ext.11 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.